We are looking for a pro-active
HR Operations Specialist
to join our Nordic & Baltic (NORB) HR team at Miele. You will be based in Vantaa and join our new, cross-NORB operational HR entity within the HR function. The entity is responsible for consistent NORB HR operational and administrative processes, including payroll.
About the role
As HR Operations Specialist you will play an important role in supporting the local organization as well as together with the HR Operations Team develop and continuously improve NORB HR processes and best practices in all HR fields, securing consistency with global standards. The operations team will be the first point of contact for managers and employees for general HR related questions. You will also be responsible for the payroll processes.
- Deliver HR operations services for the NORB Cluster including coordination of recruitment administration and contracts, support the planning and execution of On- & Offboarding, support learning administration and HR communication, development of HR handbook & other HR related documentation.
- Be the first point of contact for managers and employees for general HR and payroll related questions. Escalate relevant questions to Heads of HR or HR Business Partners.
- Manage payroll and time- & expense-administration in Finland and Sweden securing smooth co-operation with external salary partner, administer salary revision/adjustment and reward, bonus & recognition programs, and benefits.
- Deliver standard and ad-hoc HR-related reports to the organization and to relevant external parties such as e.g., authorities. Maintain organizational charts and People metrics & score cards up to date.
- Manage HR operation related systems, maintain personnel data and secure data quality.
- Work closely with the other HR Operations Specialist in the cluster to provide state of the art HR processes.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for you who enjoy working with development, systems, payroll and administration. We place great value on strong commitment and drive to get things done. Thus, we see that you have the ability to prioritize and plan, and you are unpretentious and clear. You need to have the will to understand the business, a great interest in administration, payroll, systems, service and communication and the ability to challenge and question. You should not shy away from taking your own initiative and should take full responsibility for all your tasks.
To succeed in the role, you need to be persistent and have the capacity to build something new while managing daily work and ongoing cases.
Qualifications and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in HR or similar
- Previous experience from working with HR administration and payroll
- Good structural and customer service skills
- Strong collaboration skills and experience from international context preferably from working in a cross Nordic organization
- Ability and ambition to drive continuous improvement and development
- Problem solver, self-motivated, hands-on mentality and willing to do occasional travel
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English, Finish and Swedish
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, Teams and modern HR and Payroll systems, preferably Workday and Visma
An independent and versatile job, the support of a well-established international company and the opportunity for development in the job. We have good employment conditions and working environment as well as open and supportive company culture.
If you are interested in the position, please submit your application in English as soon as possible as the selection is ongoing. Note that we do not accept applications via email based on GDPR, so apply via link in the ad. If you have questions about the position, please feel free to contact the hiring manager Pernilla Jacobsson at firstname.lastname@example.org .